Certificate in Public Relations & Content Creation
- Public Relations
- Writing Press Releases
- Organising Functions
- Storytelling Photography
- Creating Digital Newsletters
- Content Creation
- Crisis PR
Course suitable for:
- Anyone with an interest in understanding how (good and bad) PR dominates media coverage around the world.
- People who work with voluntary organisations who want to create content and attract publicity.
- Those who want to enhance their CVs by adding a skill which is highly valued in the current business environment.
Recommended Text: Note this is not a compulsory text for this course. This book is recommended reading if you choose to pursue a career in the field.
“Public Relations – a Practical Approach”, Ellen Gunning, Macmillan Higher Education, 3rd Edition (2018). Useful Academic text if planning a career in Public Relations.
Course Day & Time:
Course Format: Face to face in class with tutor.
Venue: Malahide Community School
- 10 weeks (including Exam)
- One evening per week
- Exam = 2 hours
Tutor: From the Irish Academy of Public Relations
How to Enrol: Click on the Enrol button below