There will be no walk in enrolment evening in the school this year
All student must ensure they have enrolled online before attending their class.
Enrolment for Spring 2023 courses will open online from the 1st of December at 10am
You can enrol in the following way
1. Enrol on line by clicking on the Easy Payment Plus button opposite. Available from the 1st of December at 10am
If you need any assistance in enrolling please ring the Adult Education office on 01-8460949 between 9.00 am. and 4.00 pm.
CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
- Formation of classes is subject to sufficient numbers enrolling for a particular class.
- If a class is not formed, fees will be refunded or you can transfer to another class by request if a space is available.
- If a class is formed, fees will be strictly non-refundable.
- Students must supply their own materials unless your tutor advises otherwise.
- Courses are subject to change at any time.
- On-line Enrolment students will only be contacted in the event of a class being full or due to a cancellation of a listed class.
- Students under the age of 18 are not eligible to enrol for courses.
- For health and safety reasons Adult students should not enter the school building before 7.00pm.
- Students will only be contacted in the event of a class being full or due to a Cancellation of a listed class.
- We cannot facilitate Transition Year students attending courses as U-18s are not eligible to enrol for any classes.
- It is very important to give a mobile number so information re-cancellation, etc. of classes can be texted to student.
- SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED in School premises or on School Campus. Please note there are SMOKE SENSORS in toilets and at the end of stairwells.
- Tea/Coffee and biscuits may be purchased during a break at Night Classes. Refreshments may only be consumed in the canteen on the ground floor.
- PLEASE DO NOT PARK YOUR CAR AT THE EXIT DOOR OR ON THE GRASS OR IN AREAS DESIGNATED WITH PARKING CONES. PLEASE ENSURE THAT DISABLED PARKING AREAS ARE USED APPROPRIATELY