YOUR RETIREMENT STARTS HERE
Imagine the happy retirement you want and take the first enjoyable steps on your way
- Is your retirement getting closer, but you’re still not sure how you’d like it to be?
- Are your friends retired or nearly there, but your head is still stuck in the 9 to 5?
- Will retirement be a sudden shock or could you maybe ease yourself into it gently?
- Would you like to get a clear picture of what you want and see your path to it?
Meet a new you… The one who’s retired!
In just 5 short weeks you’ll know the retirement that’s right for you.
You’ll be guided through the easy, simple steps:
- Explore what’s important to you. Spot the things you want more of and maybe stuff to let go. It’s like a pick-and-mix of your life!
- Learn how to have a happy, fulfilling retirement. All about making the change, getting comfortable in your new shoes, staying active, health, hobbies, travel and more.
- Create a fun vision poster to start making it real. Go big, colourful, stick up photos and text showing all the great things you’ll enjoy once you get there.
- Plan your path to retirement – simple, practical and just one page. And take the first small steps towards it.
- Look wider and see more. Join nice people just like you, hear their experiences and plans and maybe get some fresh ideas yourself!
Click here to see photos and activities from this great course.
Everyone is welcome… If you’re one, five or even ten years away. Or maybe you want more than the brief course you get at work. Perhaps you’ve even retired already and want more from it.
Just like a holiday, your retirement really starts the moment you book, so why not sign up now!
Course Day & Time: Thursday evening 7.30 – 9.00pm
Start Date: 23/09/21
Course Format: 3 sessions in classroom with tutor and 2 sessions live online.
Duration: 5 weeks
Tutor: Presented by Mark Herman, www.makeitrealcoaching.com
About Mark Herman
I’m a qualified coach and trainer who helps people be their very best and live a happy, rewarding life.
My courses are all about making small, practical changes in the real-world, which are valuable to you and help you to start believing and keep going.
I’m proudly not an “expert advisor” in anything, though I do know my way round money and getting ready for retirement pretty well. Instead, I’m really just an everyday guy who’s pretty good at making things simple, helping people learn and to find the best way for them.
I really enjoy teaching and love a good laugh with a group of learners, so do come along…it’s going to be good craic!
You can find out more about me here: www.makeitrealcoaching.com/about