Menopause Health & Wellness
Do you want to:
- Deepen your understanding of menopause?
- Foster a life of wellness?
- Explore ways of improving the quality of your life around menopause and beyond?
- To improve your current health and protect your future health?
Are you looking for support and guidance around menopause?
We will explore various topics over the duration of the course related to menopause, including:
- Symptom identification management
- Sleep and how to improve it
- Bone health and the prevention of osteoporosis
- Cardiovascular health
- Genito-urinary health
- Breast care
- Neurological health
- Yoga and meditation, with weekly guided meditations during the course.
- Awareness of appropriate support services and treatments
Course Day & Time: Thursday evening 7.15 -9.15 pm
Start Date: 02/03/23
Course Format: Interactive class with a tutor, with group discussion and reflection actively encouraged. Maximum of 10 women
Please bring a pen and a notebook/ journal with you to class.
Duration: 5 weeks – Maximum of 10 students in class
Enrolment: You can enrol online by clicking on the Enrol here Easy Payments Plus button.
Tutor: Shaunna Nolan
I am a qualified general nurse who is passionate about a holistic approach to health and wellbeing. I am qualified in Yin yoga for stages of Menopause and I am also a qualified Chair Yoga teacher
I am also a certified Reiki master. I am passionate about life!
I will also have guest speakers in throughout the course
I am looking forward to offering advice and guidance to support and empower women on their own unique menopause journey.