Fitness for Men Over 55
- This is an hour long fitness class with emphasis on movement, balance and exercise-confidence as we get older. The class will incorporate exercise, and hints and tips on general health, delivered in a fun way.
- You will gain an understanding of the important role exercise has in helping to maintain muscle, bone, and body strength.
- Regular exercise is recognised medically to enhance physical and mental health.
- Exercise aids in reduction of some illnesses associated with advancing years.
- All exercise routines can be practiced at home.
- The classes are suitable for beginners and those wishing to get back into a fitness routine.
- A simple medical questionnaire will be completed before commencing the first class.
Equipment: Loose leisure wear, runners, bottle of water, floor mat.
Course Day & Time: Wednesday evening 7.15 – 8.15 pm
Start Date: 20/09/23
Course Format: In class with tutor. Maximum of 10 students.
Duration: 6 weeks
Enrolment: You can enrol online by clicking on the Easy Payments Plus button. Enrolment will begin on Wednesday the 9th of August at 10am.
Tutor: Frank Ormsby