If you would like to build a website for your small business, club, interest/community group, then this is the course for you.
At the end of this course you will have built your own website using WORDPRESS.COM
While there is no coding involved some experience with the internet and computers would be advantageous.
- Choose a domain name for your website.
- Outline your site’s content. Planning the content first can help you choose the right theme.
- Choosing a theme/template for your site.
- Adding content and creating new pages.
- Adding and editing posts.
- Customisation, Widgets, Plugins and Menus.
- Editing the sidebar.
- Search engine submission – Putting your website on the internet.
Tutor: Nicola O’ Connor
Tuesday Evenings 7.30 – 9.30