Low Cost Ways to put your Small Business Online
Still on the fence as to whether or not you and your business needs an online presence?
Maybe you’ve contemplating setting up a Twitter account or Facebook page, or have yet to take the plunge with setting up your own website. Consider this “the number one resource people use to find local businesses are search engines”
- Use sites such as linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and review to promote your business.
- Create online profiles for you and your business and connect with existing and potential customers
- Best practices when it comes to using social media.
- Google My Business – connects you directly to customers, whether they’re looking for you on search, Maps or Goggle+
- Social Media Advertising.
- Advantages of having a Website.
- Social Media Marketing trends
Course Code: 113
Tutor: Nicola O’ Connor
Duration: 8 weeks