Furniture Up-Cycling and Restoration Introduction Course
Have you ever dreamed to have the ability to transform that favourite piece of furniture? Well now you can with Fingal furniture up-cycling. Our workshops are here to teach you how to achieve your goals. Our 10 week introduction course will allow you the basic skills in up-cycling and furniture restoration. Over the duration of our hands-on course you will have a better understanding of each aspect of completing your project and surprising your family and friends with the amazing results.
Course subjects covered over 10 weeks
• Furniture Preparation – We teach you how to repair and make good your piece.
• Chalk Painting Made Easy – Basic use of chalk paint and 3 different finishes.
• Acrylic Painting – Learn the benefits of Acrylic and using the right tools
• French Polishing – An age old craft made easy for those with an interest in Antiques.
• Upholstery – We teach you the basic skills in the use of foam seating and coverings. There is no other course available with so much knowledge available from our professional tradesmen that practice their skills every day and would be so delighted to share their experience with you. Check out more at www.fingalfurnitureupcycling.com
Course: 211 l Tutor: John Keogh l Cost: €120