SUPPORTING YOUR CHILD’S WELLBEING WITH
MEDITATION AND MINDFULNESS ACTIVITIES
In this practical 6-week course you can learn how to emotionally support your
• Transition from primary to secondary school
• General stress and anxiety
Learn mindful techniques that work for you and the young people in your life.
‘Parents have an overwhelming influence on mental and physical attributes of the
children they raise’. Decades of research has shown this beyond any doubt.
1. Effects of stress and ways meditation can help.
2. Thoughts, emotions, self-regulation and how they are interconnected.
3. Grounding and balancing our energies: being in ‘the now’.
4. Movement and meditation
5. Tool box of strategies
6. The power of nature, our 5 senses and ways to connect to it for wellbeing.
Tutor: Josephine Boland